Get low-cost high-speed internet for your home. It's easy!
We are an official provider of the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a federal government subsidy that provides up to a $30 monthly credit for internet services to qualifying households, through February 7, 2024.
Enroll & Qualify
Call to Get Started
M-F 9:00-5:00 p.m.
The choice is yours – fiber or cable modem internet depending on where you live and your desired speed.
Provide your Application ID and you will receive up to a $30 credit on your monthly bill.
Frequently Asked Questions
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program (Section 8 Vouchers), Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA)/202/811, Public Housing, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, Affordable Housing Programs for American Indians, Alaska Natives or Native Hawaiians, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income internet program.
Once you are approved, call us during business hours at 253.683.4100 and provide your approval code. We can help you select the internet option of your choice and up to a $30 credit will be applied to your account each month you have selected to use Rainier Connect as your ACP provider and you remain eligible for the program.
If you choose an internet plan that is more than your $30 monthly credit you will be responsible for the payments. After 90 consecutive days of non-payment your ACP-supported internet service may be disconnected and you will owe any remaining account balance.
* Internet download/upload speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Observed speeds may vary based on device, connection, and other factors outside the control of Lightcurve | Excludes surcharges and fees | Equipment extra
Terms and Conditions: Proof of eligibility to participate in the ACP is required. The ACP benefit and all credits only apply to a single internet speed plan. ACP benefit will only apply up to a $30 credit on the internet portion of the bill, a monthly payment may be required and will be reflected on the billing statement. Price includes a $2.00 paperless billing discount. Prices do not include taxes, surcharges and additional fees. Services are subject to Rainier Connect terms and conditions. Internet service is limited to a single outlet. Prices shown do not include installation charges. Speeds may vary based on customer equipment. Customer equipment must meet minimum requirements. Must have an approved DOCSIS 3.1 certified modem. Routers may affect performance depending on model and type. All Internet services are subject to our Internet Service Acceptable-Use Policy.